Perfect, The Gel Creme, Rejuvenating Enviro Shield 50ml
This product is currently sold out.
PERFECT THE GEL CREME, AN INTENSIVE WEIGHTLESS MOISTURIZER, HELPS TO GUARD THE SKIN IN THE MODERN URBAN WORLD OF LIGHT AND AIR POLLUTION.
A protective shield to help guard against the harmful effects of infrared (IR) and HEV blue light. Balances and defends the skin’s microflora, restoring a natural comfort and glow.
- Refines pores and skin texture.
- Imparts a smooth look and feel to the skin.
- Instant and long-term hydrators.
- Plumps and smooths out the appearance of surface lines & wrinkles.
- Prevents the loss of skin density upon sun exposure.
- Protects the skin’s firmness.
- Instantly refreshes and cools the skin.
- Soothes skin sensitized by environmental pollutants and environmentally aggressive assaults to the skin.
The skin endures daily enviro assaults. Free radicals caused by particulate matter (PM) found in air pollution and car exhaust, which in combination with HEV & UV exposure, may cause oxidization reactions within the skin leading to inflammation and skin aging; inflammaging. It makes perfect sense to protect your skin to help maintain its natural beauty. Mixing Perfect The Gel Creme with your daily moisturizer elevates protection for your skin against environmental exposure. Suzie Cunningham
- Balancing, protective and antimicrobial
- Soothe signs of physical and environmental aggression
- Deeply hydrates, softens tension lines and wrinkles
- Helps to maintain and protect a balanced skin pH.
- Helps to maintain good bacteria.
- Diminishes irritation and redness caused by UV, retinoids and skin exfoliants.
Cellulose Derived Sugars (primary cell wall of green plants)
- Optimizes deep dermal skin hydration.
- Enhances skin’s volume and plumpness.
Sodium Hyaluronic Acid
- Low molecular weight hydrator for long-lasting hydration.
- Delivers instantaneous plumping moisture into the skin’s surface
- Promotes healthy cell formation and skin recovery after aggression.
Red Seaweed - Algae Extract
- Protects the skin against pollution.
- Delivers superior hydration by rapidly boosting natural hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Inhibits skin aging from screen and light.
- Protects skin barrier pH.
- Reduces and protects against inflammation.
- Guards against loss of skin density due to sun exposure.
- Protects mitochondrial DNA, helping to slow the aging process.
- Helps to guard against aging due to HEV, IR light.
Antioxidant Extract Of Orobanche Rapum
- Smooths surface lines.
- Balances pH.
- Increase skin firmness.
- Energizes the skin reducing multiple signs of aging.
Prebiotic Sugar Complex
- Helps to promote the growth of friendly microorganisms.
- Protects the pH of skin.
- Prevents proliferation of harmful microorganisms that can lead to skin problems.
- Significantly strengthens the skin’s natural defense.
- Skin maintains a healthy looking, clear and problem-free appearance.
Fragrance: Armoise (artemisia herba-alba essential oil)
Does not contain mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colorants, silicones or PEGs
Have a question about this product? Contact email@example.com
How To Use: Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck morning or evening over clean skin or following application of serums or complexes. You may blend Perfect, The Gel Creme with other moisturizers or treatments for one-step application. Apply generously before and after prolonged exposure to UV radiation, computer screens and/or air pollution.
| ECO PINK™ NEVER USES
You'll never find ECO PINK™ products loaded with unwanted or skin-sensitizing ingredients. You won’t find:
MIT (methylisothiazolinone) Parabens, MEA, DEA, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Lanolin, Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates, Phthalates, Toluene, Talc, Triclosan, Benzophenones, Progesterone, Bovine-sourced ingredients (such as collagen, elastin, colostrum, placenta extract), Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (imidazolidinylurea, diazolidinyl), urea, DMDM hydantoin, quaternium-15) And rarely, will you see: Synthetic fragrances or colors, Solvent alcohols, Pore-clogging ingredients (lipids, which are used in some moisturizing products, can block pores), Petrolatum Triethanolamine (TEA)