THE ORIGINAL BIO SCULPTURE & EVO GEL
The finest gel manicure and pedicure in Toronto, ON
Are your nails suffering from 'drill fatigue'?
Weak, tender, damaged nail beds?
tired of burning, tender nail beds?
Welcome to the world of happy Nails!
Let Pink Avenue and Bio Sculpture Gel
nurture your natural nail back to life.
Pain-free, absolutely fab, Bio Sculpture Gel or EVO Gel
CLEAR GEL MANICURE
BIO SCULPTURE FRENCH
BIO SCULPTURE COLOR Gel
BIO SCULPTURE PEDICURE
EXTENSION FULL SET & COLOR
The specially designed Bio Sculpture LED UV Lamp cures Bio Sculpture Treatment/EVO and Colour Gels in just 30 seconds. 30 second curing speeds up the application process by reducing curing time by as much as 75%. Saving time benefits you the client without compromising the end result – an extremely durable and brilliantly shiny application that can be completed in as little as 30 minutes (for color overlays).
Pink Avenue is DRILL FREE and a drill is never used on your delicate nail plate.
Think about this; the only other professions that use drills of any k ind on the body are dentists, orthopedic surgeons, and podiatrists.How much training do they receive before drilling on the patient? Case closed.
Come to Pink Avenue for a lovely, pleasant, drill free, manicure with
Bio Sculpture or EVO Gel.
The Best Evo Gel Manicure in Toronto, ON
Accept no imitations!
Bio Sculpture Gel, Pink Avenue Aesthetics,Toronto, is a one component nail treatment that strengthens and promotes the growth of natural nails.
Applied onto a prepared nail our product cures under a LED light, leaving the nail strong but flexible with a natural glossy finish.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BIO SCULPTURE
AND OTHER GEL SYSTEMS, ACRYLICS OR HYBRID POLISHES?
Bio Sculpture is a very different product to other gels and hybrid gel polishes, the main difference being that Bio Sculpture will not cause any damage to the natural nails.
Most gel systems on the market are acrylic based and cannot be removed without damaging the natural nail. Another difference of our system compared to others on the market is that there is no need for primers or dehydrators in order for the gel to adhere to the natural nail.
The new hybrid gel polish formulas are somewhere between nail polish and Bio Sculpture Gel.
They last a lot longer than regular nail polish, but are not nearly as long-lasting as Bio Sculpture Gel.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S BIO SCULPTURE GEL?
Just because the jar says "Bio Sculpture Gel", how do you know it's the real South African deal in the jar?
Don't take some one's word for it. Know what to look for.
- Bio Sculpture Gel is manufactured in South Africa.
- Bio Sculpture Gel is never drilled off, but gently soaked off with a specially formulated remover.
- When Bio Sculpture Gel is removed it turns into a soft, rubbery consistency and simply falls off the nail with little or no resistance.
- Bio Sculpture Gel produces zero odor
- Bio Sculpture Gel produces zero dust (with the exception of the UV Protective Coat, just a titch).
- Bio Sculpture Gel has a "flexible" feel because it is a porous substance.
- ACRYLIC GEL NAILS ARE INFLEXIBLE, BRITTLE & A NON POROUS SUBSTANCE
- Bio Sculpture Gel is a safety rated 5 Star Gel
- Bio Sculpture Gel is Bio Sculpture Gel, NOT 'Gel Acrylic'
- During prep for the Bio Sculpture Gel the nail is never prepped with a machine drill.
- Bio Sculpture Gel is self leveling so it never requires "finishing drilling or buffing"
- Bio Sculpture Gel overlay on the natural nails last 2 - 3 weeks maximum. It will begin to soften in texture after long wear and will lift on the edges with a rubbery texture. It will never chip or flake off as acrylic does.
- You get what you pay for. Bio Sculpture does cost more. Acrylic? It's super cheap.
What do your nails deserve?