THE TRIPLE BENEFITS PEEL
A three stage peel incorporating the benefits of Enzymes, Glycolic, copper tri peptides & LED Light. Together.
Best Facial Peel, Toronto, ON
Pro Copper G Peel begins the refining process.
Hydra Enzyme Peel for a gentle deeper peel with a luxurious hydrating effect.
Led Light Therapy boosts the production of ATP for a firming, tightening effect.
- The "Wrinkle Prescription" cocktail, Hydra Fill B5 & Hydra Soothe Serum, deep hydration.
- Hydra Alginate Mask leaves the skin hydrated, visibly improved in one treatment
Have a series of 6 - 8 peels, one per week
for a sensational effect.
Treatment - 1 hour - $140.00
Series-Buy 5 receive one free
Too busy to commit to clinic peels? You are going to adore
Pink Avenue Advanced Retinol Serum!
The Hydra Enzyme Peel
The best enzyme peel solution for
- sensitive skin,
- dehydrated skin,
- mature and hormonal,
- summer/sun over-exposed skin.
Hydra Enzyme Peel is
- An exceptional neutral fruit enzyme facial peel
- Gently provides skin with the exfoliation-boosting effects of pineapple and papaya.
- Extraordinary benefits of Laminara Digitata Algae lavish skin with high concentrations of marine minerals
to super hydrate and impart a velvety texture.
- Gotu Kola provides antioxidant, firming and soothing benefits.
After one treatment
- Skin is less red, feels tightened
- Pore size is visibly diminished
- Texture is firmer and more vibrant.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- A series of four to six facial peel enzyme treatments, once per week.
- Safe for all skin types but not to be used for Iodine or aspirin allergic individuals.
- For pregnant and breast feeding women, consult physician before procedure is performed
Bromelain • Papain • Gotu Kola • Laminara Digitata (Brown Algae)
$80.00 / treatment Buy 5 receive the 6th free.
PRO COPPER G PEEL
Best glycolic peel, Toronto, ON
Glycolic Peels - did you know?
Exfoliants such as Pink Avenue Pro Copper G Peel do thin the dead outermost layer of the skin, the stratum corneum. Using glycolic acid products
- produce a visible new 'glow' to the skin.
- Dead cells no longer cover the living cells
- the skin surface looks more radiant.
- The living epidermal cell layer will thicken over time
- a more youthful appearance to the skin is restored.
Over time, skin treated with glycolic acid products will
- start to make new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
Sometimes the cosmetic improvement to the epidermal layer from use of glycolic acid products is significant within days, but the dermal change - like reduction in the appearance of fine lines -- usually takes at least two weeks.
Before and After:
12 Pink Avenue Pro Copper G Peel, treatment once per week, plus Pink Avenue Skin Care at home.