SQT BIO MICRONEEDLING.
The New Generation
of Bio Microneedling Treatment
Plant Powered Skin Rejuvenation.
No Skin Breakage.
No metal needles of any kind.
In 7 days, visibly renewed skin after just 1 treatment.
In 4 treatments, remarkably rejuvenated, glowing skin.
SQT BIO MICRONEEDLING
Have one treatment to visibly boost the skin’s youth factor.
Have a series of four to visibly rejuvenate, remodel, totally renew the skin.
SQT Bio Microneedling and Sponge Spicules
What are Spicules?
Sponge spicules are a siliceous bio microneedle that are extracted from the freshwater sponge. Microscopic in size, invisible to the naked eye, the polished, crystal like teeny, tiny rods (3,000,000 to 1,500,000) penetrate the skin by pressure and massage.
Once massaged deep into the epidermis, down to the dermis of the skin the millions of spicules prompt skin surface microcirculation, activates basal cells and the skin’s natural repair mechanism. This natural repair response from the skin, increases cellular turnover from 28 days to 7 days.
Within 7 days, the skin is visibly renewed, refreshed, tightened and glowing!
SQT Bio Microneedling
A solution for many skin issues of all skin tones.
Pink Avenue Skin Care offers the revolutionary SQT Treatment designed to boost, enhance and revitalize your skin's vitality. This advanced procedure harnesses the plant power of biological micro-needling solution to target specific issues, boosting collagen production, reducing dark spots, and enhancing the overall texture and appearance of your skin. SQT Bio Micro Needling, a remarkable system in maintaining and restoring your skin's health and youthful glow.
- Pigmentation & Melasma
- Sun damage
- Oily skin & large pores
- Skin redness & textural issues
- Acne Scarring
- Active acne & congestion
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and appearance
- Sun spots
- Improvement of P acnes bacteria
- Lifting, firming and collagen stimulating
THREE REVOLUTIONARY SQT
All SQT sessions at Pink Avenue
include LightStim LED Therapy
SQT MICRONEEDLING + LIGHTSTIM LED THERAPY
RESURFACE: ACNE, OILY, CONGESTED SKIN.
Effectively improves skin texture.
Reduces the appearance of post acne marks.
Prevents further break outs.
Reduces enlarged pores.
Purges blackheads and skin congestion.
4 Treatments - one treatment every 2 weeks.
$250.00 per treatment
SQT MICRONEEDLING+ LIGHTSTIM LED THERAPY
REVITALIZING: ALL SKIN TYPES
Brightening enhancement, anti aging, exfoliation, and overall rejuvenation,
revealing a more healthy, soft and luminous looking skin.
- sun damage,
- post acne spots.
4 treatments recommended for best results ( 1 every 2 weeks)
$250.00 per treatment
+ LIGHTSTIM LED THERAPY
REJUVENATING - ALL SKIN TYPES
Helps to promote healthy cell renewal, enhances treatment delivery, and improves skin radiance and clarity. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- remodelling lift effect
- improves skin elasticity
4 Treatments recommended for best results (1 every 2 weeks).
$350.00 per treatment.
SQT Bio Micro-Needling Consultation Appointment 1/2 hour - $50.00
Cost of the consultation is redeemable against your first
SQT Bio Microneedling appointment.
SQT Bio Micro-needling consultations are complimentary
with a Pink Avenue Microcurrent Facial.
SQT FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST SQT APPOINTMENT
- If you have a history of herpes outbreaks (cold sores) in the area of treatment, you should discuss this with Suzie Cunningham prior to booking appointment and take an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
- If you are lactating, pregnant, consult your physician before receiving any treatment.
- Postpone procedure in case of active herpes (cold sore) outbreak or if you had or plan exposure to strong sunlight (such as tanning, sailing, skiing) or had IPL laser treatments within the past 3 weeks.
- Discontinue use of: retinoid (Retin-A, Renova, AHA’s BHA’s etc.), glycolic, salicylic acids at least 7 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid drinking Alcohol 1 day before treatment.
- Do Not Wear Make-Up on the day of treatment. It is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight.
- Postpone treatment if you had the following within the pass 48hrs: Waxing, Peels, Botox/Dysport, Dermal Fillers, Microneedling, Microblading, Laser Treatments, Hydrafacial, Microdermabrasion, Hydrodermabrasion.
Please inform Suzie Cunningham of any treatments prior to booking any of our treatments.
MAXIMIZING THE BENEFITS OF YOUR
SQT BIO MICRONEEDLING PEELS
To maximize the results after microneedling, you will be required to purchase the recommended Post Procedure Skin Care Kit to support skin hydration, protection and recovery.
The Pink Avenue Post Procedure Kit + Hyaluronic Revitalizing Toner 250ml
($158.00 value) is free with the purchase of 4 SQT Bio Microneedling Treatments.
POST TREATMENT PEELING OF THE SKIN
Due to the nature of these treatments, you may have light to moderate
flaking in a few localized areas for 3 to 7 days. of the skin is a natural
skin recovery process after SQT Bio Microneedling. Individuals may peel significantly, moderately, lightly or not at all. Perfectly normal.
It is important not to pick at the skin when and if the skin peels.
Use the recommended serum and cream to hydrate the skin
regularily at this time.
POST TREATMENT SKIN REDNESS AND TIGHTNESS
Residual redness, after the peel is normal which can last up to 12 hours. It is recommended that you do not apply makeup the day of the treatment. It is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight. However, makeup can be applied, if necessary.
First night after your peel, your skin will feel tight and ‘pulled’. Although you may or may not actually “peel”, it is likely that you will experience a light ‘exfoliation’.
It may take 2 or more treatments to target the deeper layers of skin to loosen and “peel”, in order to obtain maximum results.
DOS AND DONTS AFTER YOUR PEEL (5 - 7 DAYS)
To avoid complications, please follow the post-peel instruction listed below for approximately 5 to 7 days.
Avoid the following to the treated area:
- Extreme water temperatures
- Avoid make-up
- No swimming
- Tanning products
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid excessive heat
- Avoid acid products, Retina A (retinol), AHA’s, (as glycolic acids)
skin scrubs, laser treatments, exfoliate of any kind and chemical
peels for 3 weeks.
- No scrubbing with towels, loofah, sponges, silicone scrubbers
for at least 48hrs.
- Do not apply make-up if you have crusting, open areas or blisters until treated area is healed. A small percentage of patients will experience a post-inflammatory reaction (acne breakout) which is normal and will subside over time.
- Do not cleanse your skin the evening of your peel or treatment
- Do not pick or pull any flaking skin.
- Do not tan or use a tanning booth for at least 14 days post treatment.
- Do not have electrolysis, waxing, treading or any other form of hair removal for 14 days post treatment.
- Do not use facial scrubs or mechanical forms of exfoliation for 21 days post treatment
- Do not have any laser treatment, chemical peels or microdermabrasion for 21 days post treatment.
- Do not apply ice or ice water on the treated area.
- Do not use hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas, and or excessively hot showers for 7 days post treatment.
- Do not go swimming for 7 days post treatment.
- Do not participate in aerobic exercise for 7 days post treatment.
- Maintain hydration, both topically and internally. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water per day. Use hydrating products adapted to skin type.
- In a rare case of an allergic reaction to products or service, you will experience a heated sensation, please rinse with cool water and use cool compress to keep skin cool to calm irritation. This is in a rare case; please see a medical physician asap.